Moving beyond writing action plans to actually make change happens, means challenging our existing ideas and fully understanding the perspective of the person bringing a concern or complaint and recognising and understanding the ’emotional data’ as I call it.
A Journey Through Complaints Using Empathy will give you valuable insight and a supportive environment to examine some of the complexities surround concerns, complaints and serious incidents.
Interested? Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Key learning outcomes:
- Understanding a journey through complaints – observing hidden cues, reading and understanding ’emotional data’
- Identifying and understanding empathic and emotionally focused thinking
- How lack of empathy in one-on-one encounters has the potential to cause psychological harm
- Understanding what gets in the way and develop, manage and optimise reasoned empathy in complaints
- How to help achieve meaningful resolutions and reach a ‘Safeguarded Personal Resolution’ ® and learn lessons
- Understand how to be more self-reflective and use these skills for personal well being, best practice and CPD appraisal